Monday, August 23, 2010

So Long...................... Farewell

Kimora Lee Simmons... (one of my personal favorite power women), is saying good-bye to Baby Phat fashions!

After 14 years, She has decided to put that puppy to rest! All smiles over here though!
Kimora recently released this personal statement in regards to the matter:

After 14 years of conceiving and nurturing Baby Phat, it's time for me to move on and further expand my other businesses and create a new phenomenon. I adore all those who have faithfully been with me since the beginning. I'm forever dedicated to my family, fans and customers. My inspiration has always come from the fabulous women who have been with me through the years as we've grown from young party girls to power players! We're ready for our next journey together and we're taking a whole new generation of incredible young women with us. Girl power unite!"


I must say that I am very happy to see the death of Baby Phat. I love Kimora with all my heart, but the Baby Phat farm was slowing killing me.... Hopefully she will be venturing out to more polished and sophisticated avenues.

SN: Kimora, please murder PHAT FARM as well... #imjustsaying

Hey baby Kenzo and the Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment