Thursday, August 19, 2010

Editorial Season

It is once again time for my train of production to begin. I must inform all my faithful readers who do not already know, that I am a senior Fashion student at Florida State University. I also currently hold the position of menswear director for my program's student run fashion magazine, CLUTCH. I took a look at Jean Paul Gaultier Fall 2010 collection with my photography director and we fell head over heels in love. The collection has become my inspiration for my fall editorial. Here are my favorite looks:








The looks are so masculine and dramatic...... It gives womenswear a run for their money in my opinion! I must admit that I am eager to begin production.....Stay tuned for GREATNESS!!

Look out for Clutch magazine come Fall 2010!!

2 comments:

  1. Love everything except those camel pants. Can pants be baggy and tight at the same time?

    ReplyDelete