Tuesday, August 10, 2010

OH MARY KATE!!!!

Mary Kate Olsen will grace the cover of Septembers Marie Claire Magazine. The young actress is desperately trying to separate herself from her famed role as Michelle Tanner on the his 90's show Full House!







I have watched Mary Kate and her sister in the last couple years, as they have entered into the GREAT world of fashion. The duo's 2008 collaboration entitled INFLUENCE is a must have!

Mary Kate is interviewed speaking of her rise to fame on television, her health scares and run in with the tabloids, as well as defining herself now as a young woman...

I look forward to picking up a copy of this issue... I'm sure her photos will grace the walls of my living room soon enough!

Would it be too much to say I love Michelle Tanner?? I'm Just Saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment